Monday, February 28, 2011

An Auspicious Dream About Mas's High Rebirth

I would like to share a dream I had about two weeks after Mas’s passing. As a Buddhist the dream feels very significant and auspicious. I feel it is also auspicious because it is what I call a “Satya Sai or Swami” dream. Mas had a connection with Satya Sai Baba. In fact Mas, Kwen, Penny, Brooke and I were together at Puttaparthi on one visit to Sai Baba’s ashram in India. The dream happen on a brief trip to Mexico.

I went to bed requesting a "Swami dream" as I sometimes do. A dream came. In the dream Penny Fenner asked me to go around to her place in Glen Iris because she had a picture in which a charcoal type drawing had appeared on it. She wanted to show it to Kwen as Penny felt it was a sign about Mas. Our daughter, Brooke, was all excited about it. Pen wanted me to see it first for some confirmation that it was a sign concerning Mas. I came over to Penny’s house. The drawing was on the wall. Pen said it seemed to have changed from when she first looked at it.

I looked at it and the picture was clearly of two little babies feet coming out of a lotus. It reminded me of a vibhuti manifestation on glass. Vibhuti is the sacred ash that Sai Baba materializes. In Buddhism being born from a lotus is a very significant symbol. For example, Padmasambhava, who was a great siddha-yogi who brought Buddhism from India to Tibet, was said to have been born from a lotus. That’s what his name means.

For some reason Penny still weren't sure that it was an indication about Mas. At this point the charcoal drawing turned into a wall clock before our eyes and then kept changing shape, huge changes in size and shape, about four times. This was further confirmation that this was a sign from Sai Baba because one of his signatures is manifesting watches. Also the hands on the clock faces sometimes moved very fast. Then I woke up.

I immediately felt this dream was inspired by Sai Baba and that it means that Mas has moved on quickly to a pure land or heaven realm, maybe connected with Padmasambhava, which would be amazing.

All love,

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment